You are now able to print and/or email large batches of account statements to send to your clients. Watch the instructional video below, or scroll down to follow the step by step guide.
Here's what account statements contain:
- List of all the outstanding invoices (with links to access them individually)
- List of all Credit Memos that haven't been spent
- Ageing report (see help on how to add this into your statements)
- Payment button (optional)
- Your custom content just like with any other document in QuoteMachine (text, images, etc.).
Start in the contacts section of QuoteMachine. As seen in the photo below, select the contacts for whom you want to print or email Account statements. You may also select all your contacts, by clicking the box in the middle of the page.
Another option, is to use the search bar to select specific contacts.
Now, select 'create account statements'
In this menu, we have a few options. You may either send all account statements by email, or prepare them to print. Note the 3rd option, to print only if no email is available. Select your options and click start.
This may take a few minutes, and the documents for printing will sent to your email address.
You will notice a confirmation message on the bottom of your screen, confirming the operation has been completed.