QuoteMachine sends emails from its servers. By default, all emails are sent from email@example.com.
Your customer will see your name in the sender field, followed by the mention "via QuoteMachine".
Of course, if your customers reply to this email, their reply will be directed to your email address.
In some cases, you might want to personalize your emails and have them sent from your servers, which will remove the mention "via QuoteMachine" from the sender name.
You can do this using our SMTP integration.
- Have a generic email address that will be used to send all emails sent through QuoteMachine. e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use an email server that supports the SMTP protocol
- Go to the integration page - link to the page
- Click "Add Integration" under the Custom SMTP Server integration
- Fill in the fields with the server and login information of your email service provider
You can now try to send yourself an email. You will know right away if the settings are correct.