QuoteMachine integrates seamlessly with Lightspeed Retail. You can access your catalog, inventory, and contacts right from QuoteMachine and create beautiful quotes and invoices that will also be available from Lightspeed.
Here's how to activate this integration.
Step 1 - Add the integration
- Select the "My account" menu from the sidebar
- Click on the "Integrations" tab
- Click on the "Add integration" button below the Lightspeed Retail logo and description
Step 2 - Authorize QuoteMachine
This step will authenticate your Lightspeed Account and authorize QuoteMachine to connect to it.
- Click on the button "Connect with Lightspeed"
- Enter your Lightspeed username and password in the login screen
- Click on "Authorize Application"
Lightspeed and QuoteMachine are now allowed to synchronize information.
Let's select which information we want them to exchange.
Step 3 - Select what you would like to synchronize between QuoteMachine and Lightspeed Retail and save
The following options are available for you to activate:
Auto export Approved quote
- This option exports approved quotes automatically in Lightspeed as soon as they are approved.
- Activating this option gives you access to your Lightspeed contacts from QuoteMachine.
Apply price rules
- If you are using price rules with Lightspeed, you should activate this option to ensure prices are automatically adjusted according to the rules set in Lightspeed.
- This option allows you to consult the inventory level directly from QuoteMachine's search or catalog
Auto import sales paid with a credit account
- With this feature, you can have invoices automatically created in QuoteMachine every time you complete a sale from the register and pay it using the customer's credit account
Auto import deposit and payment made on a credit account
- When adding money to the customer's credit account from Lightspeed, QuoteMachine can detect it and automatically apply it to outstanding invoices.
SKUs are not unique
- Product SKUs should most of the time be unique on your account. If you have good reasons to have duplicated SKUs, you will need to activate that option to ensure a good synchronization.
- This option will import all your Lightspeed products into QuoteMachine's catalog and every new product you might create from Lightspeed.
Auto export of sent invoice
- When active, this option automatically exports newly created invoices to Lightspeed Retail.
The options selected on the screenshot below are the most common
You will also notice that you can select a Shop, a register and an employee from the dropdown menus.
- The selected shop will be the source of the inventory information.
- The selected register and employee will be automatically assigned to quotes that will be exported to Lightspeed.
Payment types mapping
Each standard payment type available in QuoteMachine can be linked to a specific payment type in Lightspeed.
For example, if you wanted a report for all the credit card payments made from QuoteMachine, you could create a new payment type in Lightspeed and link it to the Credit card payment type in QuoteMachine
Example of mapping for Credit card payments where all the QuoteMachine credit card payments would show under "QuoteMachine CC" in Lightspeed reports
When will the synchronization happen?
Data between Lightspeed and QuoteMachine will start syncing after a few minutes. Depending on the size of your inventory, the first synchronization can take up to several hours if you have a large inventory.