Snippets are a great tool if you want to insert standard content to your proposals quickly.
Here is a video showing you how to use them.
How to insert snippets into proposals
- From the design preview of a proposal, hover a content block to reveal the "Add" button
- Click the "Add" button
- Select the snipped to insert from the dropdown menu
- Click "Insert"
How to create a snippet
Snippets must be created prior to becoming available for insertion into proposals.
- Click on the "Sales tool" menu, then the "Branding" tab
- Click on "Snippet library"
- Click on the "Add snippet" button
- Fill in the form by giving a Name to the snippet and selecting the "Enabled" status. Then click on the "Save" button.
- The new snippet appears in the list. You then just need to click on the "Edit content" button to define the content of the snippet